Ethan Lane and Kaleb Jaymes are happy to announce their very first humble homestead, they were even hosting a photo competition during my visit there!
The homestead is based on a beautiful Northwest Pacific vibe, where nature and vineyards meet.
A quiet space to relax, listen to music, enjoy the sounds of nature.
With some exploring walks, you will increase your likelihood of observing some wildlife activity.
If you like my work, please consider supporting me 🙂
- good relax scenes and poses to use
- a clear path to walk around encourages us to explore everything
- information about the land, group, and builder contact readily accessible
- the whole atmosphere feeling is thoroughly accomplished
- too much space occupied with water does not make a lasting visit
- the contemporary residences diverge a bit with the encircling ecosystem
- Music: 5
- Sound: 5
- Environment: 5
- Asset Usage: 4
- Design: 4
- Lag Optimized: 5
Overall Score: 93/100
Waltz in Low Light – Nat Keefe & Hot Buttered Rum
Come With Us – Nat Keefe & Hot Buttered Rum
Highway One – Steve Adams