“Dragonsreach is Whiterun’s keep in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
It was constructed in the ornate wooden style of the great Nord longhouses of ancient days.”
…then I threw 1000 mods and made it unrecognizable.
- JK’s Dragonsreach
- Maxi’s Dragonsreach
- SD’s Horn Candles SE
- Smoking Torches and Candles
- 4K Retextured Mage Tables
- Particle Lights For ENB SE – Ingredients
- ElSopa – Noble Furniture HD SE
- RUSTIC ANIMATED POTIONS and POISONS
- JKs Interiors – Palaces and Castles Enhanced (PCE) Patch Collection
- Rudy HQ – More Lights for ENB SE – Soul Gems
- MultiLayer Parallax Soul Gems SSE
- This video does not necessarily reflect the mods author’s original works.
- Your visuals will vary depending on your mod list.
- Weather and lighting modifications were made.
“Dragonsreach is situated in the “Cloud District” of Whiterun and, as the name suggests, it is elevated from the rest of the city. According to the Jarl’s steward, Proventus Avenicci, the building gained its name after a battle with a dragon that left the victorious party as “rulers of the clouds.”
This video is intended as a gameplay presentation, repetitious segments are edited out.
If you like my work, please consider supporting me 🙂
Floating Home – Brian Bolger
Snowy Peaks pt I – Chris Haugen