New Frontiers is a sci-fi, role-playing simulation, set on the final frontier, a hostile planet in distant and unfamiliar space.
We uncover the new life of the starting colony pioneers.
Designed and built by Land management for New Frontiers.
The year is 2820, generations of races have spread to the stars as colonies pop up through the galaxy founded by those seeking fortune, adventure and a new life.
Will you join the wave of settlers making the journey to the outer rim of the colonized galaxy to try and find your place among the stars?
Hyperlanes that planets and colonies depended on for trade and travel have been severed, and strange anomalies throw civilized worlds into chaos. Meanwhile, the Coalition and its nemesis engage in a dangerous spy game, caught in a Cold War that sees tensions rising with every month that passes.
The alien empires are caught in the middle, forced to either choose a side or pull the strings of both to fit their own needs.
All Lore Here: NF Lore Overview
(you will need a Second Life account and its 3D viewer)
If you like my work, please consider supporting me 🙂
- the whole scene character is wholly achieved
- proper rest areas and poses to use
- a clear path to walk naturally incites us to traverse everything
- a genuine cyberpunk / Sci-Fi creation feeling, love neon lights? come on over!
- a fabulous mix of “earthly” displays amidst the steel apartments and streets
- data about the land, group, and builder contact is easily accessible
- some textures are low quality
- absence of ambient noises in various areas
- Music: 4
- Sound: 3
- Environment: 5
- Asset Usage: 5
- Design: 5
- Lag Optimized: 5
Overall Score: 90/100
Mer-Ka-Ba – Jesse Gallagher