Lux Orbis is a complete lighting overhaul for exterior world spaces, fully compatible with Lux, the lighting overhaul project for interiors.
Here we pair both mods with Claralux for in-game light adjusters, Cathedral Weathers, and an ENB preset for the whole game lighting… and more…
Lux & Lux Orbis: GGUNIT
CLARALUX SSE: MyGoodEye and Scythe42 – Uploaded by MGE
Cathedral Weathers and Seasons: The Community, Megaloblast, Arindel, JawZ – Uploaded by JonnyWang13
Embers XD: mindfIux
- This video does not necessarily reflect the author’s original works.
- Your visuals will vary depending on your mod list.
- Weather and lighting modifications were made.
- Many light sources aren’t from Lux Orbis.
- Some appear with varying brightness due to different fade values in different mods.
- Mixing lighting mods often leads to broken quads (landscape mesh).
Some of the extra Mods:
- Skyrim Particle Lights & Patch for ENB
- Pure Waters
- Dynamic Volumetric Lighting and Sun Shadows
- Supreme and Volumetric Fog SE for Cathedral Weathers
- R.A.S.S. – Rain Ash And Snow Shaders
- New Dibella Statues
- Folkvangr – Grass and Landscape Overhaul
Lux Orbis is a complete lighting overhaul for exterior worldspaces such as Tamriel and Solstheim.
It has been designed to be fully compatible with Lux, my lighting overhaul project for interiors.
Both mods are now reworking the whole game lighting and even more.
This video is intended as a gameplay presentation, repetitious segments are edited out.
If you like my work, please consider supporting me 🙂
Vital Whales – Unicorn Heads