Halloween by Cica Ghost is a region devoted to a surreal vision.
It offers a distinctive approach to the common colorful photography perspectives.
Within an uncomplicated landscape, the simulation accomplishes a little magic piece of art.
Cica Ghost is an artist from Serbia, in Second Life since 2010.
Here are some of Cica´s virtual reality simulations just this year:
Wisdim Isle *Burlap*
Wisdim Isle *Another Fairy Tale*
Immersiva *Social Distancing* by Bryn Oh and Cica Ghost
Egzotica *Elephants* by Cica Ghost
Sunshine Keys *Summertime*
For unspecified additional inquiries, please contact Cica Ghost.
If you like my work, please consider supporting me 🙂
- simplistic panorama, excellent for accidental visitors
- uncomplicated object arrangement allows high framerates across the entire simulation
- the black & white distinction with the limited color details is well executed
- overall ambiance and mood is fabulous
- plenty of information about the region, group, and author/owner
- there are only a few photographers oriented spots, it is strongly recommended to bring your own pose animations
- the pathway is not continuously obvious, some spots will be missed by fast-visitors
- although music is towards the right spirit, I got no ambient sound/noise during my visit
- Music: 5
- Sound: 3
- Environment: 5
- Asset Usage: 5
- Design: 5
- Lag Optimized: 5
Overall Score: 93/100
Monument – TrackTribe
Cloud Echo – TrackTribe
Lights – TrackTribe