Dya’s Southern Twilight is a homage to one of the most charming places in the world.
Explore the “Big Easy” and the bayou in the 30s-40ies.
- separated sections of the land was a great idea, the feeling of the city and the suburbs is well thought out.
- the almost hidden beach and the backyard cemetery are a great complement to the base design.
- some hidden spots we truly amazing to discover
- the radios around the city will bring you to the reality depicted on the land
- the ground texture of the main electric wagons street is of low quality.
- the city could be bigger, there is an area almost unused on the left side past the cemetery.
- at least one more jazz/blues club/bar, please?
- Music: 4
- Sound: 5
- Environment: 5
- Asset Usage: 4
- Design: 4
- Lag Optimized: 5
Overall Score: 90/100
Donations & Support
My Recommended Shopping
We Made It – Reed Mathis
Pouring Out – Asher Fulero
Lukewarm Hazy – Asher Fulero