Home Uncategorized Doctors unintentionally catch fire on the woman they were operating

bannerebay

Doctors unintentionally catch fire on the woman they were operating

by Ace Damon
Doctors unintentionally catch fire on the woman they were operating

A woman died following a fire during surgery in Romania last Sunday. The cause of the fire was the use of electric scalpels by surgeons in contact with the alcohol present in the disinfectant used during the procedures.

The 66-year-old victim of pancreatic cancer had 40% of the patient's body burned and died. A nurse even threw a bucket of water at the victim, but the effort failed. The case is being investigated by the country's authorities.

The Romanian government says it will take action, and Rep. Emanuel Ungureanu said the victim had "burned like a torch", citing statements from doctors at the Floreasca hospital in Bucharest.

Deputy Minister Horatiu Moldovan noted that the use of any substance containing alcohol during surgery is prohibited, especially when electrical appliances are being used. He also said that surgeons were required to know this information.

Although health care has recently improved in Romania due to increased investment in the area, there is still precarious equipment and a shortage of doctors, which is the apparent reason for episodes in the country.

The most serious occurred in 2015, when, after a nightclub fire, part of the victims (a total of 64 people died) did not receive adequate medical care in the local health system. The health minister at the time is in court for preventing or delaying the transfer of some patients to other countries. 26 people died in the disco and 38 died after being removed from the scene.

. (tagsToTranslate) News Journal (t) JN (t) World (t) Health (t) Unusual (t) Romania (t) Hospital (t) Fire

banneraliexp

Related Articles

Leave a Comment

nineteen − fifteen =

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More