Cocoon is a Roleplaying Game based within the Second Life platform that focuses mainly on Cyberpunk Roleplay.
With extended lore, and a wide variety of themes, backstories, and tools, Cocoon offers roleplayers both new and veterans a chance to star in their own stories, as well as part of countless more stories within the community that will lead you to a sense of progression and advancement.
Designed and built by Cece
It is the year 2490, and an event referred to as the Transcendence War in the distant past left most of Earth ravaged, humanity has taken to floating cities and orbital stations to carry on.
Long gone are the conventional governments by the people and for the people.
Mega-corporations rule supreme as de-facto government bodies, led by a massive entity known as New Geneva, which governs above Mega-corporations and Sol currencies.
Freedom is redefined by what New Geneva and these Corporations deem appropriate.
They always follow their interests first, leaving what’s left to society to the devices of denizens, formulated syndicate territories, and gangs.
Will your character align with either side? Or fight to save themselves and those they love?
(use a Second Life viewer, please support the simulation creators while at it)
If you like my work, please consider supporting me 🙂
- the impeccable design art is uniquely elegant
- limited, yet, fitting ambient sounds
- data about the land, group, and builder is easily accessible
- unique entertainment districts, including urban RP scenes
- special for cyberpunk sci-fi roleplay
- if you like sci-fi, cyberpunk, blade runner, and futuristic locations, you will love this
- some of the destinations seemed a bit more difficult to reach, revealing “empty” roads and spots between them
- Music: 4
- Sound: 5
- Environment: 5
- Asset Usage: 5
- Design: 5
- Lag Optimized: 5
Overall Score: 96/100
Average – Patrick Patrikios
Cover – Patrick Patrikios
Beside Me – Patrick Patrikios
Forget Me Not – Patrick Patrikios