Chanterelle is a huge world to explore. No civilization.
It expands the meaning of walking in a forest, with hundreds of animals and creatures everywhere.
Made as a plugin for The Elders Scrolls Skyrim, the long-forgotten land and its ancient Nordic ruins is also a good showcase for nature and weather mods or the ideal ASMR visual temptation for those rainy days.
Chanterelle uses trees from 3D Trees by Mathy79, mixed with vanilla trees. They appear larger and more luxurious due to Enhanced Vanilla Trees.
The weather in this video is provided by Dolomite Weathers and Supreme Storms, camera FX by R.A.S.S.
Water by Pure Waters, enhanced with a custom ENB.
Designed and built by Vactrol
- Skyrim Textures Redone – Enhanced Night Sky
- Dolomite Weathers – Natural Lighting Vivid Atmospherics II
- Enhanced Vanilla Trees SE
- Luminosity Lighting Overhaul – The Cathedral Concept
- Pure Waters
- Vistant’s HD Night Sky SE
- R.A.S.S. Rain Ash And Snow Shaders – Wet Frost Cold Dust
- Supreme Storms SE
- Storm Lightning for SSE and VR (Minty Lightning 2019)
- Chanterelle – a savage world to explore
- Venerable Nordic Temples (2K – 4K)
(you need TES V: Skyrim SE installed, please support the mod creators while at it)
If you like my work, please consider supporting me 🙂
- a landscape creating reasonably one of the best natural Skyrim looks
- lots of known creatures and objects you can examine for the immersive perspective
- a remarkably beneficial reference, particularly for advanced mod builders
- impressive size with a professional and deep explanation of the build details
- makes use of your own mods so you can showcase everything nature related in Skyrim
- this construction land development is just an exhibition/setting regarding the phenomenal potentialities of the Skyrim modding community
- Music: -/-
- Sound: 5
- Environment: 5
- Asset Usage: 5
- Design: 5
- Lag Optimized: 5
Overall Score: 95/100
Meeka – Steve Adams
TrueArtRealAffectionPart4 – Noir Et Blanc Vie
QuangerineCream – Noir Et Blanc Vie
Sunrise in Paris – Dan Henig