Angels Nest is a semi-tropical island, delineated by a convenient large mountain.
It is a design that delivers contemporaneously varied purposes and is open to exploration.
Designed and built by βυکtα (badboyhi)
I own two residential sims that are open to the public.
The rentals are fully furnished parcels which are all beautifully landscaped and where the attention to detail goes above and beyond.
The public areas are open to all to explore and take photos.
(use a Second Life viewer, please support the simulation creators while at it)
If you like my work, please consider supporting me 🙂
- the whole layout creation is fully accomplished
- decorous relaxation spaces and poses to use
- suitable teleporters if needed
- distinct for several couples photos
- there are lag spikes around a few places
- a rather complex route will have some explorers missing a few spots
- data about the land, group, and builder contact is not easily accessible
- Music: 4
- Sound: 4
- Environment: 5
- Asset Usage: 5
- Design: 5
- Lag Optimized: 4
Overall Score: 91/100
Cover – Patrick Patrikios
Ocean View – Patrick Patrikios
Moons – Patrick Patrikios