Alexandria – Delos 42 Bc, is a simulation of the Archaeological Site.
We land on a modest temple, between the sacred harbor and the trading port.
Advancing into the Agora of the Competaliasts, and two small temples, we approach the main gateway to the Sanctuary…
Designed and built by Kleopatra T. Philopator.
La Regina Che Sfido’ Roma E Conquisto’ L’eternita
Se Vuoi Imparare a Volare, Circondati Di Aquile Non Di Polli.
Non Vediamo La Realta Come Essa E, La Vediamo Come Noi Siamo
(you will need a Second Life account and its 3D viewer)
If you like my work, please consider supporting me 🙂
- the whole scene spirit is thoroughly consummated
- decent leisure scenes and poses to use
- a labyrinthic path to walk simply stimulates us to traverse everything
- a faithful reconstruction of the Sanctuary according to the French School of Athens, one of the seventeen foreign archaeological institutes operating in Athens, Greece.
- some statues models are low quality, even though they intend to look weathered
- some textures are low quality, even though they intend to look discolored
- absence of ambient noises in multiple spaces
- data about the land, group, and builder contact is not easily accessible
- Music: 5
- Sound: 4
- Environment: 5
- Asset Usage: 4
- Design: 4
- Lag Optimized: 5
Overall Score: 90/100
Elegy – Asher Fulero
In The Throes – Asher Fulero
Wind Riders – Asher Fulero